http://www.bcchiro.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/ze142-0c93b308-f51e-4ef7-89f2-2c65da164daf-v2.jpeg 386 257 The BC Chiropractic Association http://www.bcchiro.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/bcca_logo-300x139.png The BC Chiropractic Association2015-10-09 09:27:152015-10-09 09:27:15Join us in celebrating World Spine Day on October 16, 2015!
On Friday, October 16, 2015, the Canadian Chiropractic Association will be joined by other provincial associations including the BC Chiropractic Association to celebrate World Spine Day. Join us as we help bring awareness to ‘Your Back at Work’. The focus this year will be on the importance of education related to good spinal health and prevention of injuries in the workplace.Tell us how you prevent injury and stay well with #YourBackAtWork! Use our hashtag to share:
- Your tips and tricks to prevent injury at work.
- Exercises that help keep you moving on the job.
- Your healthy habits that help you be more productive.
- A story about how chiropractic helped you get back to work.
- World Spine Day Website – A great resource to direct your patients to, the World Spine Day public site includes program information and other health resources for patients to educate themselves.
- Think Twice, Lift Once Program – promoting back safety and injury prevention in the workplace.
- Straighten Up Canada – Free app with exercises and spine health information.